Don't forget these...
Haven’t been diving lately and want a quick scuba refresher? The Refresher program is the perfect way to update your dive skills and knowledge from the Open Water Diver Course before jumping back into the water. Whether you want a few reminders or need to go over the basics, The Refresher program is personalized for you: you conveniently review scuba concepts with a Dive Professional. It’s quick and easy, and a good way to prepare for your next course or get ready for a diving vacation.
Any certified diver who wants a refresher or pre-travel update.
What will you learn?
- In the classroom, you'll immerse yourself in dive scenarios and make decisions that test your understanding of important dive safety concepts, dive planning essentials, and problem management.
- In the water, your Instructor will help you regain comfort and confidence in scuba diving. You’ll practice a few safety-related skills and then go over anything you specifically want to review.
- Short in-class discussion (~1-1.5hr)
- Confined Water (Pool) Dive (~1-1.5hr)
- All Equipment (BCD, Regulator(s), Weights, etc...)
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel